Curt's Recent Discoveries and Deep Thoughts
- I wonder... could Ecclesiastes have been written by Manasseh? The book doesn't
claim to be written by Solomon -- only by a son of David who was king over
Israel in Jerusalem (1:12). That, plus 1:16, sound like it is Solomon,
but it seems very likely to be more flexible than that. Many have argued for
a late date of writing, due to linguistic characteristics. Well... and I need
to look into this much more... but perhaps it was written by Manasseh. Oh,
sure, that wouldn't satisfy some people's complaints. But perhaps it is accurate,
nontheless. Just a thought. (And of course, if not Manasseh, then there are
yet other kings, sons of David, who could have written it.)
- A prejudiced system of immigration.
- Brief review of Rabbi Singer.
- The proper name for the Euro currency.
- European style garlic bread, with a scrumptious New
- A recent milestone: longer away from Intel than
- A deep thought: If life consists of